PCMS to Host Retail in Rhythm Conference
We are excited to announce our 2019 Retail In Rhythm User Conference, a multi-day event for retailers, thought leaders and retail technology experts.
The conference will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee, from April 7th to 10th. Event sponsors include Intel, HP, Aurus Payments, Acceo, Box Technologies and Transaction Tree.
Organized by the PCMS team, the four-day event will feature speakers, panels and breakout sessions that highlight topics of interest for our customers in both technical and business roles and in every vertical. Relationship building and networking will also be a key focus of the conference.
PCMS North America CEO Andy Winans said: “Retail In Rhythm is a unique opportunity to bring our clients and partners together. This event is about partnering with our clients, celebrating their wins and finding ways we can all work together and innovate for success in the future.”
Conference highlights will include:
- Presentations from George Lawrie (VP and Principal Analyst – Forrester), Greg Buzek (Founder – IHL) and Paul Martin (Chairman of Global Retail Group – KPMG).
- Vendor Marketplace
- Retail success stories from VISION Commerce Suite users
- Remarks about the future of retail from PCMS Global CEO Tony Houldsworth
- Panel discussion on disruptive digital breakthroughs
- Breakout sessions on Mobility, Cloud, Microservices, Click & Collect, Inventory & Reporting and Security
PCMS works with 140 retailers across more than 50 countries including Walgreens, Marks & Spencer, Hudson News, Shoppers Drug Mart and Waitrose & Partners.
More information and online registration can be found at www.pcmsdatafit.com/nashville. The event is limited to PCMS clients and select vendor partners.